Boron Nitride Overview
Boron nitride industrial powder is a pure white ceramic material with a hexagonal crystal structure similar to graphite. Boron Nitride can withstand temperatures in excess of 2000°C and, depending on the grade, has a dielectric strength approaching 1000 volts/mil. Boron Nitride is hot - pressed into billets that can be easily machined into bars, rods, sheets and even custom shapes.
Product properties of boron nitride BN powder
Boron nitride is one of the simplest new polymer materials, and there are two types of hexagonal and cubic crystals.
It is a product with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high insulation and good lubricity.
Its anti-oxidation temperature can reach 1000 ℃, and it also has good lubricity at high temperature.
A good high temperature solid lubricant.
How is hexagonal boron nitride BN powder produced?
Hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) is often referred to as "white graphite". It is an artificial ceramic made by reacting boric acid or boron oxide with nitrogen at temperatures above 1600°C. The resulting product is a smooth white powder with excellent high temperature stability (oxidation resistance at 850°C) and lubricity.
Application of Boron Nitride
1. Metal forming release agent and metal wire drawing lubricant.
2. Special electrolytic and resistance materials in high temperature state.
3. High temperature solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite production additives, refractory and antioxidant additives, especially in the case of molten metal corrosion resistance, thermal enhancement additives, high temperature insulating materials.
4. Heat-sealing desiccant for transistors and additives for polymers such as plastic resins.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into various shapes can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation and heat dissipation components.
6. Aerospace heat shielding materials.
7. With the participation of catalyst, after high temperature and high pressure treatment, it can be converted into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond.
8. Structural materials for atomic reactors.
9. Aircraft, rocket engine nozzles.
10. Insulators for high-voltage and high-frequency electricity and plasma arcs.
Boron Nitride Price
The price of boron nitride will change randomly with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and boron nitride market supply and demand. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Boron Nitride, please feel free to send an inquiry for the latest price of Boron Nitride.
Boron Nitride Supplier
As a global supplier of boron nitride, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (titanium nitride, silicon nitride, titanium nitride, etc.) high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Chemical Composition of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
|Technical Parameter of Boron Nitride BN powder:|
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density (g/cm3)||Color|
|boron nitride||BN||99%||100nm, 500nm,3-5um||3000℃||2.29||white|
Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms.The chemical composition is43.6%boron and56.4%nitrogen,with four different variants:hexagonal boron nitride,rhombohedral boron nitride,cubic nitride Boron,and wurtzite boron nitrid…
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc with the chemical formula ZnO. Insoluble in water, soluble in acid and strong alkali. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products.…
As a lightweight thermal insulation material, foamed concrete has been widely used in construction projects. Some problems have also occurred during its application. When applied to thermal insulation components, due to the excessive water absorption…